Carmaker refuses to take responsibility after an NHS doctor’s car spontaneously ignites
An NHS doctor has warned other diesel BMW owners to buy the best fire extinguisher they can after his four-year-old car became the latest BMW to spontaneously burst into flames as he drove home from work.
Dr Siddappa Lakshmaiah says he is thankful the rest of his family were not in the car in September when the engine died in the outside lane of a dual carriageway near Sandwich in Kent, and smoke started billowing from under the bonnet.
Credits: Story Telegraph. Photo: Daily Mail